- Students per class: 8 - 10, in some courses it is necessary to have a minimun number of students to open a new group.
- Lessons per week: See specific course.
- Lesson length: 55 minutes.
- From January to December (except September), no classes in Spanish National, Regional and Local holiday banks.
- Levels: A1 to C2.
- Welcoming package. - Tour through the town. - Visit to monuments of Tordesillas.
- 24 hours emergency phone number
- Test of level.
- Spanish Newspapers.
- Free Internet Service
- “Tapas” evening
- Books and materials.
- Free transfers from Valladolid Airport*
- Certificate and Diploma of the course
*Consult conditions for groups and other airports
Study programmes for differente courses are structured into the six learning levels proposed by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Our lessons teach you to communicate and are interactivew, we aim to support you in achieving as much as you can from your starting point in Oral and Written Comprehension.
Our goal is “significant and real teaching” of Spanish, A previous level test is made the first day of course, lessons area taught exclusively in Spanish.
Assesment is continuous and students are required to do a progress test, indeed their progress is monitored by teachers and Director of Studies.
Upon completion of the course, each student receives a certificate awarded by the School.